All my tweets or say twitts on my life and more, just about me.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Watch Academy Oscar Awards 2009 Online

I am so ready to watch Academy Oscar Awards 2009 online! How about you?

The nominees for the 81st Academy Awards were announced live on Thursday, January 22, 2009, at 5:38 a.m. PST (13:38 UTC)[5] by Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences president Sid Ganis and Oscar-winning actor Forest Whitaker at the Samuel Goldwyn Theater in the Academy's Beverly Hills headquarters.

Do you wanna watch 2009 Academy Oscars 2009 free online? I'd love to. I think I have good links where you can find links on how to get it online for free since this isn't even a PayPerView event. I have the chips ready so I can start enjoying 81st Oscar Academy Awards 2009 live online.

Related Posts



0 comments:

If you can't find what you're looking for...

...use Google Search!
2009@Make Money Online | Cealagar.com. All Rights Reserved.